Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The value of 2 photographers

Chris and I often get asked how do we work together on a wedding day. I guess working as a husband & wife team makes us a bit different. Normally with 2 photographers you have a primary shooter and a second shooter, but because Chris and I are both photographers in our own right we are both primary shooters. We work around each other capturing different perspectives, different moments in own individual style. Because we know each others style we are always looking for a different angle or a different perspective.

I wanted to post a few pictures to show you how even standing less than a meter apart we are able to capture 2 totally different images.

1) Stefanie arriving at the chruch. I was capturing the more traditional shot of her arriving at church.



Chris had seen the reflection of her Dad on the car.



2) We had a great time having some time alone with Christine & Huw. Chris's shot was in close.



I was shooting for a wider angle to capture the door behind them



3) Chris using the line of the fence



And using a wider angle to capture more of the scene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if these photos are good because of the photographers or just because this couple are HOT!!!!!!!