Thursday, January 03, 2008

Natalie & Matt - 1 December 2007

Natalie and Matt's wedding was so cool, everything about it was beautiful.
Since Natalie works for a major fashion magazine I knew it was going to be an elegant day.

Despite the fact that the weather wasn't looking great in the morning they just kept their cool and in the end we just worked around it. Their relaxed manner and fun bridal party made it a great day and we really enjoyed documenting it.

The ceremony was held at St. Joseph's College in Hunters Hill and the reception was at the Grand Ballroom of the Westin Hotel.

I had a real hard time selecting my favorites photos, there are just too many great images.
Natalie and Matt got ready at their respective parents homes.

Boys getting ready.
I loved Natalie's shoes by French designer Christian Louboutin, you know the ones with the red soles.
Her wedding dress was made by Australian designer Lisa Gowing.
Natalie looking fantastic.
Entering the chapel at St. Joseph's
After the ceremony we all headed to the Cruise Bar to chill out and for the location shoot.Did I mention I love her dress and shoes.
Natalie made my job easy, she just naturally photographs well.
The whole bridal party outside the Westin Hotel.
and as always, we found some more unusual places to photograph at.
Some reception details.

No comments: