Saturday, June 10, 2006

Christine & Huw e-session

It was a rainy day, so I asked Christine & Huw if they wanted to reschedule the e-session. I was kinda hoping to go ahead anyway since it's been a while since I had a chance to shoot in the rain, and rainy days have a charm all of their own; leaden skys, ominous clouds and the ground shiny from the previous rain.
In the end we agreed to pack some umbrellas and head for the beach.

It didn't rain in the end, but shooting without having to worry about too much sun glare and squinting was a nice change. We had a blast, Christine and Huw just managed to keep a straight face long enough for me to get some serious shots, the rest of the time we just had a riot.

Keep it up for the wedding and we'll get some awesome shots!



PS.: if anyone 'borrowed' an umbrella at Nielson Park please let me know, no questions asked :-)

No comments: