Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mel & Sean ~Day After Session~

The day after the wedding the sun was shining and everything was grand. We (Vanessa, Kate and I) wanted to make the most of the location and somehow sweet talked Mel and Sean to have a 'day after session' in full wedding gear.

I think we told Mel that Sean had agreed to it, and then told Sean that Mel had agreed to it. Anyway, we knew it was going to be awesome so we couldn't just let them start their honeymoon by wasting time away sipping some fancy drink with an umbrella by the pool when there was a perfectly good wedding dress just waiting to be ruined in the name of photography.

Look I am sure it will come good in the cleaning, at least I think that's what I promised ....

OK, bear with me, there are heaps of photos here, I just can't pick my favourites there are too many!!

-Chris

No comments: