Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Cheryl & Mark

Cheryl and Mark's wedding was a cool relaxed affair at the Rocks.

Cheryl got ready at the Park Hyatt, one of my fav hotels. The view is so great and the rooms are always nice.
Makeup by Erwan Woo. Erwan is putting on the final touches.
I am always trying to look for a different way to photograph shoes. I promise I don't have a shoe fetish, call it crazy artist looking for creative outlet.
Here I just placed the shoes under a table lamp for a nice glam spot lighting.
Seriously I don't have a shoe fetish :-) Love the dress and shoes.
Cheryl and Mark decided to meet before the ceremony and have the photos beforehand as the ceremony was pretty close in time to the start of the reception.
Here is a shot just after they met up in the lobby of the Park Hyatt

For the location shoot we took a quick walk around the rocks. There are so many great places to shoot in a small place, especially if you keep your eyes open for interesting shadows, backgrounds etc
I love these images, I purposely gave them a vintage (circa 1900) photograph look.

Chilling out at the Park Hyatt bar before getting ready for the ceremony. The bar has some cool places and funky lighting so we had to take some more pics.
And the finally, the Captain marries Cheryl and Mark!

No comments: