Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ileana & Paul's Trash The Dress session in Fiji

Trashing the Dress?? OK I know it sounds bad, but really the aim of a TTD session is not necessarily to actually trash the dress but rather to go into the session intent on getting some killer images without worrying about the wedding dress. Trashing is optional :-)

Some do it for art some for fun, whatever, I just want my couples to have fun and always look back on the session as an amazing and liberating experience.

TTD sessions are built into our destination wedding packages. We figured if you are going somewhere nice, what better way to spend 1/2 day than getting down and dirty in your dress.

Check out the post below this one, Ileana and Paul got married in Fiji. The following day Ileana swapped her Vera Wang shoes for some thongs and we took a boat to an almost deserted island across from the resort.

To warm up we started out with some jungle shots.

While exploring the beach we came across this old shack and boats which was perfect for some grungy beach shots.

The sky was perfect, everything was perfect.

These guys were hot! Ileana actually couldn't wait to get into the water. I think I was more worried about the dress than she was. Weird but true :-)

I love this shot, I love it when a couple is so into each other.

Ah, this is just so cool. We couldn't take a bad shot of Ileana and Paul if I tried. I even love the fluffy clouds :-)
Ileana is just drifting along.

So hot...

Kate took some shots with our fish eye lens which has a 180deg field of view.

Almost walking on water; actually this is one cool sandbank which went way out.

We finished the session with a water fight.


Kate took this shot of Ileana and I sometime during the shoot. Jeez I love my job!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot Hot Hot !!!!! Love it. I love that walking on water image :-)

Vinnie ;)

Anonymous said...

Chris & Kate - the shots are fantastic...can't wait to see the others.

We had an absolutely amazing time and the TTD session is something we would highly recommend to all couples.

As for my dress and Paul's suit - it's all good. They came up perfectly after some much needed dry cleaning (I told you Chris there was nothing to worry about !!!)

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!!!.. Love these photos!...

She is one brave bride!.. Well worth the dry cleaning efforts...These photos are priceless..!

Cheers,
Chloe

Unknown said...

These photos are AWESOME guys!

We are soooo doing this!

Just need to broach the situation with Amanda's parents....

This should be an interesting conversation